“As the name suggests this is a game where you will be impersonating a medical doctor who works and manages a small clinic in a small town. The style is that of a visual novel, but it has elements of an RPG (choices WILL matter as you progress into the story. Plus it will feature an inventory management), of a simulation and of management. You will meet many characters, not just the patients (which are all scripted and each one will be dateable) but also staff members, occasional acquaintances and more. You will earn money for each visit and with that you’ll have to pay your staff and medical instruments. More instruments will unlock more patients (Dermatology, Pediatrics, Gynecology, etc. etc.). Of course the game will feature porn and nudity. But you won’t be able to just fuck everything that moves, because you could scare patients away and the clinic could close due to debts. Being a doctor, though, is a good way to make people undress, but that depends on the purpose of the exam, the patient’s trust in you and even their mood.”
* Bug fixing
* Changed many of the pictures in the game. That requires to install the game on an empty folder and not just overwriting an older installation.
– Failure to do so may cause the game to become unstable
* User interface has been improved, game buttons are now available every time and not only in the daily planner.
– This also solved once and for all the “quit game” issue when closing a screen
* The “Clinic’s Fame” stat system of each examination has been changed. This change is needed to integrate random examinations in the game in future updates.
– Clinic’s fame will now determine if you will receive patients while working at the clinic (scripted patients are not touched by the modification) and how much money you get each time you work.
* A new button to access the Codex directly is now available on each screen
* Added many Codex entries in “Medical Conditions” section
* Two new places have been added to discover: the bowling and the beach
– This places will contain special events in future updates
– At the beach you can improve your charme by 1 point
– At the bowling you can restore 10 energy at the cost of 5$
* The Advanced medical bed has been removed from the game.
– NEW HOSPITAL EXAM AVAILABLE: Kamil
– To start with the new examination you need to have passed June 23rd and you need to choose “Hospital” as your activity
– NEW EXAM: Serena
– To start the new examination you need to have passed June 26th in the game
– NEW EXAM: Helena
– To start the new exam you need to have passed July 4th in the game
– Fanny’s hospital exam will now start if you passed June 18th
– All examinations now have the “hotspot” interface to choose which exam to perform
* The Festival of Joy is in town!
– After June 25th and before July 1st you need to choose “Clinic” as your activity and this will prompt you to the invitation dialogue with Erika
– You will be able to invite Erika, your sis/cousin, Elisa or Rita (given they’re your girlfriends at this time)
– On June 30th or July 1st (depending on your choices) you will talk to Erika at the clinic (or she will phone you) to confirm your participation at the event.
– To go to the Festival you will need to choose the appropriate option on the daily planner (it will be the only option of July 2nd).
* Trip to Seattle and Family Time interactions with the player’s sis/cousin have been revisited to integrate with the new content.
* The game will end on July 31st to prevent players to go further. Full version of the game will cover an additional 10 months.
* Sometimes when using the phone the game calls the daily planner at a lower resolution. This is being worked on.
* Still getting problems with new achievements. I’m working on it.
* “Energy” stat while present is not used in the game yet, but it will become on future updates.
* Added sound effects (breathing / heart) to all examinations