Free Porn Zombie 0.6.2 by Dystopian Project Smut Adult Comics download Fast Porn Comics easy download. Adult Zombie 0.6.2 by Dystopian Project complete Sex Comics available online galleries.
NEW CONTENT IN 0.06:
* A new enemy type, the Crawler, has been added as per popular decision. The Crawler is only found in dark, usually underground places.
Additionally, the Crawler is coming with its attack scene CG set attached!
* The CG set for the Hound’s attack scene has been added.
* Expect to see old friends! Dr. Peters, Natasha, Cassie, and Sofia will play major roles in the expanded storyline. Where previously unseen in the Prologue, they have now all been added there for a bit of bonus character development.
* On that note, the storyline has been expanded to include Chapter Two. This benchmark will see you return to the sanctuary to partake in one main questline and three side questlines. Currently, only one of the side questlines (Sofia’s) is available.
* Chapter Two takes introduces several new map sets: the Safezone (and all accompanying interior buildings), the Sewer System, and the Water Treatment Plant. Many more maps in progress, to be added in later.
* The Supermarket in Hamilton has been reskinned.
* Tired of carrying around all those useless cigarettes? These can now be traded for ammo with a Weary Policeman who stands outside the safehouse in Chapter Two. (you may want to hang on to ’em for something better in the future though… *hint hint*)
* Brand new, unique icons are replacing the default RPGMaker assets to give the game a more unique feel. We’ve completed only 40% of ’em, and still have a few more to go. As a result, some items have no icon graphic yet, so don’t panic, it’s not a glitch or anything. We were also planning to overhaul the actual menu and borders, but the progress for those are delayed due to staff having some personal problems, so it’s better to give them some time and just Release date an update with what we have first.
FIXES FOR 0.06:
* Mission log only displaying the first mission has been addressed. Some missions not being removed on completion also fixed.
* Partially fixed the music cutting off during scenes and during struggles. It still happens sometimes… we’re workin’ on it.
* The Hound’s movespeed has been reduced.
* New gore sprites added for better ambience.
* Water Treatment Plant bug fixed, questline can now be completed.
(Mostly the same from the last Release date; the programmer’s in a bit of a bad place, so I’m just waiting for him to get back on his feet before he tackles these)
* You’ll hear a random gunshot SE sometimes, as you go through dialogue or change maps.
* The struggle system remains glitchy. Left to itself, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t, it’s a 50/50. However, if you spam the “A” button as soon as a zombie touches Juno, it’ll kick in 90% of the time. I advice unequipping your current gun or at least using a melee weapon if you want to struggle, as you may accidentally end up draining all your ammo.
* While you’re in the middle of a scene, you can still fire your weapon if you click “A”, so avoid clicking A during scenes or you’ll expend all your ammo accidentally.
* Other enemies can still move around the map during scenes where Juno is frozen in place with the enemy triggering the scene, when by right they should be frozen in place. Not a glitch per se, just haven’t written a script for this yet so you’ll need to bear with it for now.
* Enemies may be able to walk on walls in some areas. This is unintended and if players could screenshot where it happens that would be ideal!
* Juno’s sprite has a graphic issue where she is never unarmed, and always holding something (even if it’s not really equipped). We’re trying to pin down where the problem is coming from, it’s probably the ABS.
* Dying zombies glitch out sometimes, switching from their actual “death” graphic to a random dead civilian.