Free Fek Science Rack 2 – Science Rack 2 Version 0.1.11 XXX Adult Comics download Fast Porn Comics easy download. Fek Science Rack 2 – Science Rack 2 Version 0.1.11 complete Sex Comics available online galleries.
– KNOWN BUG: Clothing clipping is common, especially on shirts.
– KNOWN BUG: Embellishment color gradients can’t be edited.
– KNOWN BUG: Decals and custom textures do not function over RackNet.
– The RackNet framework has been established. RackNet is an optional system that allows you to upload your character to a global database. While you’re connected to RackNet, characters from that database will occasionally show up as test subjects in your laboratory. You can vote on these test subjects, and eventually, the system will use your votes to help decide which new characters to show you. Not all of RackNet’s features are complete, but the basics are up and running: you can upload characters, and they will show up randomly as test subjects across the globe. Sexual preferences and fetishes are included in this data, but there is currently no way to edit your character’s preferences without just editing their raw XML save data.
– You can disable RackNet characters from showing up in your game by not connecting to RackNet, or by turning down their frequency in the options menu.
– Character physics have been cleaned up, refined, and optimized. In particular, jiggly bits like boobs, balls, butts, bellies, and bepises should now behave a little more predictably / reliably.
– Some performance optimizations have been made.
– Cum has been turned back on, but it has a tendency to perform very slowly. It also does not collide with the characters at all, and I’m not sure if the new system I’m experimenting with is going to work in the final game. For the time being, you can toggle cum on and off with the “cum” console command.
– Characters that you save to your favorites will now sometimes show up as test subject options. You can make this happen more or less frequently in the options menu.
– You know that annoying bug where the game freezes momentarily, then catches up really fast, often resulting in accidentally hurting your test subject? That should happen a lot less often / not at all, now.