Year of manufacture: 2017
Genre: ADV, RenPy, VN, lesbian, romance
Platform: PC / Windows / MacOS
Publication Type: In development
Tabletka: Not required
Language of game: English
Language of voice: Eng
== What is Rosie’s Innocence relation to Blooming Love? ==
Not that much, except for some overlapping themes. Some characters from Blooming Love get mentioned during the story and the school used in the game is the same one from Blooming Love (Alacia High).
You can play as a lesbian couple, just like in Blooming Love. But unlike in Blooming Love you can also decice to play as a boy this time. Each smut scene has two variants depending on the gender of the main character. Also… no sister-sister relationship this time. Sorry. Just regular old classmates/neighbours.
Timeline wise this takes place during the first week of term, so the upcoming releases of Blooming Love will be set at the same time as Rosie’s Innocence.
You don’t have to read Rosie’s Innocence to continue reading Blooming Love and you don’t have to have read Blooming Love to enjoy Rosie’s Innocence. They are both stand-alone stories.
Rosie’s Innocence is a complete story, so this is version 1.0 of the game. I think I will get back to it eventually to add some more images and fix some bugs though.
== What kind of themes and fetishes are there? ==
Not that many. Love, romance, big breasts, small breasts, F/F, F/M, lesbian, female protagonist, male protagonis, bullying, high school, stuttering.
== What changed from the original version? ==
Quite a lot. I remade the game from the ground up, so…
– Switched from RPG Maker engine to Ren’py
– Replaced all images with my own rendered ones/copyright free images
– Added the option to play as both female and male protagonist. Original only had male protagonist. This took a lot of time to implement and required a lot of rewriting, but I think it’s worth it.
– Added the option to choose between 3 different breast sizes for Rosie, the main romantic lead of the game. This once again took a lot of time to implement. Not sure if it was worth it, but we’ll see.
– Altered quite a few scenes in other minor ways
== Change log ==
– Fixed a bug that potentially crashes the game
– Fixed an early part of the game where the main character is always labeled as male, even if you play as a female